Visit Tuckaway Country Club
On the Golf Course
Proper attire is required at all times. Golf shorts must have an inseam of at least 6” for men and 5” for women. The following items are not permitted: T-shirts, tank tops, jeans, cut-offs, tennis or gym shorts, athletic or sweat pants, hooded sweatshirts, parachute or cargo pants and shorts. Collared golf shirts, mock collared or turtleneck shirts must be tucked into slacks or shorts at all times in all locations. This dress code applies to all practice facilities as well as the course. Hats are not to be worn backwards.
In the Clubhouse
Tuckaway’ s dress code is “country club casual”. In general, any clothing that is permitted on the course is appropriate for the clubhouse. In addition:
- Men cannot wear hats, caps or visors in the clubhouse.
- Denim can be worn at all times in the Grill Bar. Unless otherwise noted for a specific event, this is the only place where denim is allowed in the clubhouse.
- Swim attire is not permitted anywhere in the clubhouse, other than in a locker room.
- Dress that is considered appropriate for tennis is only allowed in the Grill Bar.
- Gentlemen are not required to wear jackets or ties in any of the dining areas, unless otherwise noted for a special event.
Guests are not permitted to pay cash for any charges they incur. All purchases must be charged to a Member’s account. Guests who are Members at other clubs may sign for charges to be billed to their home club for billing purposes.
Pace of Play
The recommended pace of play at Tuckaway is four hours for eighteen holes. Please be cognizant of your pace of play and let faster groups through if you are holding them up. Always be aware of both the group in front and behind you.
Bag Drop Location & Process
The bag drop area is located to the right as you enter the parking lot. An attendant will be present to collect golf bags and direct members and guests as needed. We ask that all members and guests utilize the bag drop to maintain a safe flow of traffic throughout the day. Please detail any special requests such as whether you will be using a cart or push cart for your round of golf so your equipment will be fully prepared when you finish parking your vehicle.